- Fendi calf leather satchel bag.
- Palladium hardware and tonal topstitching.
- Flat double top handles with cone studs, 1.5" drop.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 17.5" drop.
- Zip top.
- Embossed foil logo.
- Center zip pocket divides interior.
- Inside, two open pockets; canvas lining.
- 6"H x 11"W x 5"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy of French materials.
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factors??creativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.